Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello Blogworld!

I'm Abby, a working college student and avid beauty enthusiast. Over a year ago I logged into YouTube to look for makeup advice and found myself plunged into a world of beauty and cosmetics, and I haven't looked back since. I'm in no way a professional (though the idea of becoming one tempts me every day).

Living in a small Southern town hasn't given me many retail options. My makeup collection doesn't consist of much high end brands, so you can expect to see more Clinique than Dior. I do, however, have a pretty significant weakness when it comes to online shopping! Feel free to enable me. :)

Fellow beauty lovers are also sparse around here, so I finally got up the courage to start this blog. I'm so excited to finally have a place to share my passion! Whether it be gushing about new MAC collections, sharing tips and tricks, or raving (and maybe fussing) about a new product, I hope that my posts can become a way to connect with the rest of the beauty community.

I hope you'll follow along as I dive deeper into this crazy, wonderful, glittery world!
xo - Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment