Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lancome Color Design Palette in Bronze Amour

Hi everyone!

When it comes to eyeshadow sets, these Lancome palettes are by far my favorites. They have amazing wear and consistency and the colors are so rich and gorgeous that I'm constantly going back for more. The colors are always very well paired too. There's nothing more frustrating when I'm in a hurry than having to switch back-and-forth between palettes to get a look. With these, it's easy to create a look that looks like you spent more time on it than you actually did. The shadows are always velvety soft and give great payoff, though there can be a little fallout.






 The high quality is standard, and this one is no exception. I've already got a bad case of spring fever, and this isn't helping! The colors will be perfect for warmer weather, especially once I catch up on my tan. Bronze Amour is part of their permanent line, but they just released their spring collection and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Have you tried any of these? Let me know!
XO Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment